Friday, June 15, 2007

STOP!

HAMMERTIME!



So earlier this year I became a new found Fall Out BOy fan. See what had happened was all these critics in their fancy music mags and websites were proclaiming how the band's latest album Infinity on High, is an entertaining kick in the face that deserves to be heard, irregardless of whether or not you can stand Pete Wentz, or can't get with the overlong, too thought out song titles. And you know what? They were right. I copped it. I played. I like it. Definitely one of my favorites from 2007. And this song, presented in video form at the link provided below is a fine example of why FOB's Infinity on High deserves a quick spin from you and your comrades.

  • FALL OUT BOY - THE TAKE OVER, THE BREAK'S OVER [MUSIC VIDEO PREMIERE]


  • Earlier...

  • Fix Me in 45!
  • No comments: