Thursday, June 28, 2007

New flava in ya ear!


Courtesy of the folks over at Stereogum.

Look I think we already know how much I love Junior Senior. And it's all thanks to their stunner of a sophomore album Hey Hey My My Yo Yo. [Don't believe me? Just type in Junior Senior, search the blog, and you'll catch my drift] Luckily for us, said album [which I have been bumping for nearly two years already. Jesus]is finally seeing the light of day on this side of the Atlantic. I had already planned on buying a physical copy, but the band just gave me even more of a reason to add it to my ever expanding CD library. Check it out:


"...the US has been deprived of an official release of second effort Hey Hey My My Yo Yo for the past two years, so added incentive to American Jr. Sr. fans comes by way of the seven track Say Hello Wave Goodbye EP, coming to LP purchasers as a limited edition bonus companion disc..."


Oh hell yes! First up for us is this new track presented at the link provided below, Headphone Song. Check it out! And remember "If the world seems grey ... if you have a bad day, put your headphones on / If your friends won't play, put your headphones on..."

  • STEREOGUM: New Junior Senior - "Headphone Song"
  • No comments: