Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I think I'm in love?

So...Yeah...I have been waiting forever and a day for this song to be released as a single; To be able to throw it on at a party and have people go bananas and not stop moving cause they don't recognize the track. [Look I know there is nothing better than being able to both get down and sing along to a jam as you get your groove on, but there's also nothing wrong with being a slave to some unknown block rocking beat. I'm just saying.]

For me, Lovestoned/I Think She Knows is where JT hits his MJ swagger jacking stride. So imagine how excited I was when I woke up this morning and found out that this song now has a video to accompany it. Unfortunately what we get is the 3rd video from Futuresex/Lovesounds that is heavy on the ambition, but low on that thing they call the wow factor. I still adore the album, and this song is still my shit, but am I wrong in wanting so much more?

No comments: