Monday, June 25, 2007

I think I'm in love.


We didn't change the channel. Entourage came to an end, and we didn't change the channel. We were nervous and excited. [Okay maybe it was just me] But we missed Flight last week, and were still riding on the high we got from Entourage. [Okay maybe it was just me]

But we had been here before.

I feel bad for the folks behind John From Cincinatti. When the Sopranos ended we spent a good 20-25 minutes rewatching that ending and cracking jokes and talking jive over JFC. And when we finally tried to take JFC in, we quickly decided that right now, at this moment, maybe John From Cincinatti isn't for us.

No such problem with Flight of the Conchords.

It started and the laughs came with a quickness, especially when this song started. I didn't even mind that they were doing the whole song inserted into dialogue thing a la Dreamgirls. It all just worked. Check it out! And keep checking it out. Sundays. 10:30 PM following Entourage.



  • HBO: Flight of the Conchords


  • MYSPACE: Flight of the Conchords [I think you can peep the episode here. I think]
  • No comments: