Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I Don't Want Dick Tonight!

Take a look at this picture of 50 Cent, which I commented on
  • here



  • And then enjoy these quotes from fiddy himself courtesy of
  • A Socialite's Life:


  • "I ain't into faggots. I don't like gay people around me, because I'm not comfortable with what their thoughts are. I'm not prejudiced."

    "I just don't go with gay people and kick it -- we don't have that much in common. I'd rather hang out with a straight dude. But women who like women, that's cool."

    On sex toys in his likeness:
    "Blue is my favorite color, so it would probably be blue. But I don't know how big. I don't know if big is better because I'm not sure a man wants his woman playing with a really big dildo."


    Can't wait for him to
  • hop in that studio with Elton.
  • No comments: