Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Great minds think alike

"I'm a big fan of Justin and he's allowed to use my catchphrase 'sexy' and run with it I mean, I got it from somebody else, so it's all good. [But] I am the king of the sexy, Justin. Let's not get it twisted."-Diddy

Remember what I said about this pic?



I don't even know what to say on this one. It's as if Diddy [that's what he's going by now right?]was up late one night, high, and was bumping Justin Timberlake's 'Sexyback.' Of course this was before the video dropped leaving Diddy all alone to craft what 'if this song was a photograph or a work of art? It would like this son!' images in that diamond encrusted brain of his.


And now check out this pic also taken from Justin Timberlake's photo spread in Bon Magazine, that I forgot to post yesterday:



Are either of them bringing sexyback? Or is one channeling the Matrix while the other gets his Una Bomber on? You be the judge.

No comments: