Tuesday, October 02, 2007

This. is. the remix.


Now walk it out!

I like to think that I got my ear glued to the streets when it comes to listening to music, but when it comes to bomb ass remixes, dance tracks, and shit bubbling up from the underground, my girl T-Money has me beat. She's the reason why I fell head over heels in love with Digitalism's Pogo, Metronomy's remix of the Klaxons' Atlantis to Interzone, and now this.

All summer long, this song was the remix. That one song I'd hear every time we would step out and hit the streets, yet still would ask who is this again?, while bobbing to the beat. It's sleek, it's hip, it's funky, fresh dressed to impress ready to party, and it finally made it onto my iPod this week. [Thank the Lord!] Ladies and gentlemen I present to you Chromeo. Fancy Footwork. The Thomas Bardford Remix.

Act like you know.

No comments: