Thursday, October 11, 2007

MIXTAPE FRIDAYS!


I know a place...[beat]...Ain't nobody worrying!...

THE BIG CHILL

1) Shake a fist - Hot Chip
2) Turn the lights off - Cassie
3) 100% - Cassie
4) Private Eyes - Hall & Oates
5) Make it hot - Nicole feat. Mocha and Missy Elliot
6) The Beat Goes On - Madonna feat. Pharrell
7) Flashing lights - Kanye West feat. Dwele
8) Back in your head - Tegan & Sara
9) Same Ol' G - Ginuwine
10)That's What U R - Amerie
11)Hollywood Divorce - Outkast feat Lil Wayne and Snoop Dogg
12) Out of the races and onto the tracks - the rapture
13) I got this down - Simian Mobile Disco
14) Crank Dat Soulja Boy (Supaman) - Soulja Boy
15) C.O.L.O.U.R.S. - Bentley feat. Pimp C and Lil Wayne
16) Ooh Aah - Danity Kane
17) I'm Not that type - Fantasia
18) Way I Are - Timbaland feat. Keri Hilson and D.O.E.
19) I Feel Love - Donna Summer
20) Let it go - Keyshia Cole feat. Lil Kim and Missy Elliot
21) Swishas and Doshas - U.G.K.
22) ATLiens - Outkast
23) Paper Planes - M.I.A.
24) All my friends (LCD SOUNDSYSTEM Cover) - Franz Ferdinand

No comments: