Friday, October 19, 2007

Beautifully Human.



You know, everyone says that you gotta see this band, or that band before you die. Radiohead, Bjork, Prince, etc. And after last night, I want to go ahead and add one more person to that list: the one, the only, Jilly from Philly, Ms. Jill Scott. Yeah, go ahead and smirk and suck ya teeth if you want to, but I ain't playing. I don't care what ya favorite genre is, you need to let this woman's words, music, attitude, talent, creativity, and knowledge surround u.

Real talk.

To be continued...

3 comments:

TheBlacks said...

I'll see Jill Scott on Saturday ... Can't wait.

Tauwan said...

Seriously. It might change your life. I have had the sunniest disposition all day today because of it. She makes you just reevaluate your life and live like your golden. Real talk.

TheBlacks said...

I saw her last night and she was amazing - Every single time I see her she inspires and gets you to see the picture in a different light.