Friday, October 26, 2007

Must See TV!

Ugly Betty has definitely gotten better with age. That is why I don't mind giving my oh so coveted Primetime at eight on a Thursday night slot to the show. But as soon as 8:30 hits, my heart [and laughs] belongs to NBC.

Why?

Two words:

30 Rock.

And last night's episode reminded me [as it does week after week] why this show stays on my must watch list. So many great lines [Tracy: "There were so many words. It was like a Mos Def record!" AND Jack: "Never follow a hippie to a second location." just to name two]

And then, there was this:

Go on, click it!

  • DEFAMER: Alec Baldwin's '30 Rock' One-Man Tour-De-Force


  • Look, I like Ricky Gervais and Extras and all, but Alec Baldwin was robbed y'all, robbed!

    And please don't let 30 Rock become another Arrested Development. You know, a lightly watched gem that two of three years from now will be all the rage, but canceled, and on DVD, owned by me and borrowed by everyone I know cause they can't get enough.

    No comments: