Friday, October 12, 2007

Tell your girl to hook it up.



This is how I listen to Double Up. Track one is actually track 5, Leave your name, and the final track for me is track 11, Hook It Up. No Joke. That is all I listen to. I can't even tell you the last time I listened to the tracks that come before Leave Your Name and after Hook It Up. Everyone should listen to Double Up this way. It's quite an entertaining listen. This portion of the album is also jam packed with potential singles. This is why I was pissed when I found out Kells released Rock Star feat Luda and Kid Rock (?#*#@) as a single. No uh. I can't go for that. No can do. But, I can, go for this.

  • PITCHFORK: New Music: The Hood Internet (ABX): "If I Could Rock (It Would Feel Like This)" (Jens Lekman vs. R. Kelly) [MP3/Stream]
  • No comments: