Saturday, August 30, 2008

Get me so excited!


Oracular Spectacular!

"Calling the Skeletal Lamping product line a "paradigm shift" is bullshit, but you shouldn't underestimate all the sex talk on the record. Yes, Kevin is really thinking with his Hissing Fauna on this one, letting us know "We can do it softcore if you want, but you should know I take it both ways" ("For Our Elegant Caste") and that "I'm just a black she-male" ("Wicked Wisdom"). He wants to "make you come 200 times a day" ("Gallery Piece") and "ejaculate until it's no longer fun" ("Plastis Wafers"), but also dry your tears. There are slow jams, braggadocio, a big cock creator, and gang bangs. And sometimes he's just straight up: 'My pleasure puss, I wanna know what it's like to be inside you.'"

  • STEREOGUM: Premature Evaluation: of Montreal - Skeletal Lamping
  • No comments: