Monday, August 18, 2008

Bitch Please!


Baffled.

DJ Khaled, Kanye West, and T-Pain team up for a track. Before we proceed with the "yes indeed(s)", let's speak on it, shall we?

(1) DJ Khaled. Am I the only person who thinks this fool needs to shut the fuck up, or I don't know 'go play somehere'[I'm busy]?

(2) I never pegged Kanye West as someone to rally behind a trend [You would think that he'd be all about setting them, no?], but this autotune kick he is on has got to stop. We Put On? Inspired. Go Hard? Makes me worried about his future output.

(3) Go Hard. Wow. With a title like that you would expect the track to do just that. Unfortunately, it does not.

New flava in ya ear!

DJ Khaled.


Kanye West.


T-Pain.

Go Hard.


[Cause they ain't]

  • Go Hard - DJ Khaled feat. Kanye West and T-Pain

  • No comments: