Friday, August 15, 2008

You've come a long way baby!

FILE UNDER: New flava in ya ear!


Remember this?

Let's talk about this chick Solange Knowles for a minute. Let's talk about how I never really gave her the time of day, and laughed at many a joke she found herself the butt of being Beyonce's little sister and all who almost appeared to famous simply by riding on coattails and shit. Let's talk about how her latest single I Decided is one of my favorites of the year, is constantly in my head, and currently provides the soundtrack for my Myspace page. And please, let's talk about how I can't even hate on this two minute snippet of this Mark Ronson produced track 6 O'Clock Blues from her upcoming album SoL-Angel & the Hadley Street Dreams.

  • 6 O'Clock Blues - Solange


  • That's what's up!

    Shout out to folks over at
  • Concrete Loop
  • for putting this on my radar.

    No comments: