Wednesday, August 20, 2008

It ain't over til it's over.

FILE UNDER: A Quick Peep/One Pure Thought/A Moment of Clarity.


"I got game, he got game, we got game, she got game..."

Ferd: hmm...
hope? change?
[name withheld]...change we can believe in?
well, to his credit, he does have more experience than The One
me: OH!....SNAP!
Ferd: truth!
hah
me: [gets up and walks around the room in disbelief with a hand over my mouth like 'no you didn't!']
Ferd: hah, are you all about obama?
and you can say yes
i know you at least see through the media and celebrity charade :)
me:
here's the thing
I got swept up in all of Obama's shiny newness
ain't gon lie
but to be totally honest
I was just excited about the whole process
we had a mormon
a guitar playing southern fool
a woman
a black man
and father time
just to name a few
and then we finally got two candidates
and while I KNOW I can't do McCain
I am not 100% sold on Obama either
I mean yes the man is charming and young and can shoot hoops like it ain't no thang
but the luster has worn off
not just in regards to him
but the process as a whole
this shit has just on way too long
you know what I mean
I hope that made sense
Ferd: hah it did make sense

No comments: