Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Y'all know what this is!

FILE UNDER: Old School Funk for the True Funk Soldiers!


Yeah...this song is pretty damn infectious.


"It isn't December until Mariah Carey puts on her bright-red knit hat, zips up her white boots and kicks around in the fakest-looking snow ever with Santa Claus...Is the scene familiar? It's from Mariah's music video for her 1994 holiday hit, "All I Want for Christmas Is You," the best Christmas song ever..."All I Want for Christmas" holds up all year. I'll listen to it in March or August or whenever I need a little mood boost. Next May, I plan to play it at my wedding reception..."

You know how I know it's that time of year? Today is Tuesday December 4th, and our office received the first of what I am sure will be many Season's Greetings cards from an associate.

  • LOS ANGELES TIMES: It's a holiday tune full of pure joy
  • No comments: