Sunday, December 02, 2007

One-A-Day! Tauwan's Top 25 Albums of 2007!

From the makers of POP...LIFE!: Tauwan's Top 25 albums of 2006.



TWENTY-FOUR/SKY BLUE SKY/WILCO

"I can see clearly now, the rain is gone..."

Press play and weave your way through Wilco's latest and this is what you'll hear. Well, not exactly, but you can feel it, sense it even, and just simply know that the sentiment is there. Today is a new day, "maybe you still love me, maybe you don't." I don't care, it's all good, "either you will or you won't." That's fine. That's just the way it is; It's cool cause I have this, my music; me and my boys and our guitars in this tiny little room we call a recording studio, jamming, harmonizing, and reflecting on love, life, and where we stand as we continue to grow older. Yes, that's the vibe you get from Sky Blue Sky. Yet another gorgeous slice of melancholy, classic rock leaning Americana from Jeff Tweedy and the gang.
KEY TRACKS: Impossible Germany/Side With The Seeds/Shake It Off

  • TWENTY-FIVE/FANCY FOOTWORK/CHROMEO
  • No comments: