Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Summertime north of L-B-C!


Just another Tuesday night in Los Angeles. Tonight I just happen to be at the El Rey. Sold Out show. All ages. Damn, a lot of teenagers arehere.

Who's playing? Who's playing?

Oh yeah! The Klaxons.

Good show. A lot more moshing and pushing than I expected. A whole lot. Somehow I have been pushed, shoved, and danced to the front of the stage, elbows and watch deep into the Cobrasnake's back, keeping him from Cory Kennedy, three people behind us, having no luck with moving forward.

The Klaxons are pretty entertaining. Actually the most fun I have had at a General Admission, Standing Room Only show with no encores, in a long time. Nothing too much to be completely bewildered about-. Except towards the end.

Being lodged into the Cobrasnake's back came to an end eventually, leading me instead to spend the rest of the show lodged into the backs of two girls who were a)shorter than me [I'm 5'2"] and b) I swear no older than 14. They were accompanied by a much taller couple sharing their singing along, swaying to the music glee. And then, out of nowhere, near the start of It's Not Over Yet, the girls in front of me [couple girl included] decided to throw up the Roc! Yes, the ROC! I don't know what the hell that was all about.

Wrong show ladies.

Wrong show.

See also:

  • Teresa Electro: neu raver kids suck
  • No comments: