Monday, July 09, 2007

Curtis.

The saga continues.

File Under: Parents Just Don't Understand


Bullet Proof?...I wish I was...

"So representatives from Interscope just hit me up and asked me to remove the Curtis and Justin joint. The request by itself isn’t out of the ordinary, especially when album cuts leak prior to the official release date, or when singles hit the streets before that magical day that the labels decide the public is ready to hear them. So it’s no big deal, and I have no problem removing the song, but let’s talk about how stupid a move this is for a minute...It’s the golden rule. People hear music, then they like music, then they buy music. It’s the only order it can happen in. If you try to do it in any other sequence, it just won’t work..."

  • NAH RIGHT: BREAKING: Curtis Shot in Foot
  • No comments: