Monday, July 09, 2007

A Moment of Clarity


Put the needle on it? I think not!

I have a confession to make. I sorta, kinda like Hilary Duff. There I said it. I don't own any of her albums, but I'm gonna go ahead and let it be known that I am fan of most of her singles. [Yes that includes So Yesterday, Come Clean, and that somewhat trie song about partying in Tokyo or Hollywood and Vine] I don't mind taking in a minute or two of a Lizzie Mcquire episode, and there are four tracks off of her latest album Dignity that are straight up poptastic. [Someone's been listening to Kylie Minogue. More on that later] So this is why I am worried about this Hannah Montana chick. She may only be 12? 14? 8? I don't know, but next thing you know, it'll be 2012, and she'll be dropping some infectious pop ditty, trying to get out of her Disney contract and spicing up her image. And who'll be at the other end of it all trying his hardest not to enjoy said single? This guy. This is why Billy Ray Cyrus' daughter must be stopped. Now! And while we're at it, somebody do what they can to stop the kids of High School Musical. Pronto.

  • LOS ANGELES TIMES: A Cinderella story for Disney Music Group


  • Also...

    Even if you aren't a fan of Hilary Duff, you gotta admit, this Kylie Minogue aping track ain't too shabby. Right?

    No comments: