Friday, July 20, 2007

MIXTAPE FRIDAYS!

Look Mr. DJ. July is almost over, summer is in full bloom, and I came here to party. So please, come with it, and...




GET ME BODIED!

one/XR2/M.I.A.
two/Young Folks (Cousin Cole Re-Edit)/Peter Bjorn, and John
three/Helicopter (Weird Science Remix feat Peaches)/Bloc Party
four/Get it Shawty/Lloyd feat Yung Joc
five/Drugs in my Body/Thieves Like Us
six/Crescendolls/Daft Punk
seven/Heinreich Maneuver/Interpol
eight/We Are Your Friends (Edison Remix)/Justice vs. Simian
nine/The Party/Justice feat Uffie
ten/Beautiful Girls (DJ Sujinho Remix)/Sean Kingston
eleven/Camera (Rubber Bullets Remix)/The Editors
twelve/Romantic Rights (Maczech Makuziak Remix)/Death From Above 1979
thirteen/Love Stoned (Justice Remix)/Justin Timberlake
fourteen/It's The Beat/Simian Mobile Disco
fifteen/Me & My Man/Chromeo
sixteen/Canary in a Coalmine/The Police
seventeen/Lindsay Lohan's Revenge/Pase Rock
eighteen/Da Dip/Freak Nasty
nineteen/Boy Looka Here/Rich Boy
twenty/Come Back/Kelly Rowland
twenty-one/My Boo/Inoj*


*totally stole this last track option from that DJ at La Cita whom I am forever indebted to for bringing this jam back into my life.

No comments: