Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Big Girls Don't Cry

(Personal)


Another day, another post about the Rapture starring this album cover.

I am going to see Daft Punk this weekend. There's even talk of maybe getting a limo and doing it up, Big Willie Style. [We take our Daft Punk concerts very seriously round these parts] Though working up a black sweat to Daft Punk, Sebastian, and I forget who else in the Sports Arena is a great way to start and/or spend a Saturday night, I must say I was a little disappointed to find out that the Rapture aren't joining Daft Punk in Los Angeles this Saturday as I had mistakenly thought at the outset, and as is the case when Daft Punk touchdown Berkeley, Seattle, Morrison CO, Chicago, Toronto, Montreal, and New York.

But then I got over it. I mean come on, it's fucking Daft Punk.

And then I saw this:

  • PITCHFORK: Daft Punk and Rapture Tour Hot Afterparty Action


  • Not cool fellas. Not cool...

    No comments: