Thursday, July 05, 2007

MINNEAPOLIS!*

*Kudos to all the folks who know what song this shout is from.


PRINCE: Don't you wanna come?
TAUWAN: Prince, you don't even know


Prince held it down here in Los Angeles recently for about seven nights at the Roosevelt Hotel. Did I go? Hell no. Dropping $3000 for an intimate Prince show? Shit. You think I got it like that? I almost caved in and bought a $300 dollar standing room only ticket, but by that point the last three nights were sold out. Too bad I don't live in Minneapolis. They get an aftershow this Saturday and it only costs, get this, $31 and 21 cents!@#* AND to make it fair you only get one ticket per purchase AND the show is 18 and over. DAMN. Now why couldn't you have played some Targets and cheap shows here in Los Angeles Prince? Huh? Answer me! ANSWER ME!

  • 3121: Return 2 First Avenue: PRINCE LIVE
  • No comments: