Monday, February 04, 2008

Riddle Me This?

FILE UNDER: New flava in ya ear!


Press play. Cause one can only bump Chris Brown's Exclusive so many times...

All it took was a fiddle of a dial/a thick fingered mishap on my boy's brand new touch screen car stereo system for me to spend all of yesterday evening and this morning, getting myself reacquainted with the smooth whip appeal of he they call Mario. His latest, Go, is getting its heavy rotation on right now, and in a minute or two I'll probably revisit that gone but not forgotten classic Let Me Love You. [Hell, who knows, I might even go dust off his debut and give Just a Friend a spin or two. You never know.]

In the meantime I want to say big ups to frequent Idolator commenter Weezy F Baby, for turning me on to this remix of Mario's Crying Out For Me featuring Lil Wayne. Quick question though re: Wayne's opening bars; Genuis, inventive storytelling, or drug fueled been there done that, trying to catch the beat dose of laziness?

You be the judge.

  • Crying Out For Me [Remix] - Mario feat. Lil Wayne. [Warning adjacent banners and ish on the page may not be safe for work!]
  • No comments: