Tuesday, September 11, 2007

[Sucks Teeth] Girl, quit playin.



"Wow. Britney Spears is a bitchhh!!!"

The morning after.

After sitting in silence not knowing what to make of my girl's performance, it hit me: Britney Spears is a bitch. And I don't mean bitch in the whole how could she do this to her fans, what the fuck? But more of a damn, she's got a new single and album to promote, MTV gots ratings to acquire, she knows people are curios and who else to get people to turn into the clusterfuck that was this year's Dick Clark's Rockin Eve, ahem, excuse me, VMA's, than Britney Spears! As an opener! Ratings goldmine! [Sorry Kanye.]

And what does she do?

She gets on stage and just doesn't give a fuck.

Did she get dressed at all or is that her costume?

Is she dancing/looking like that one stripper who is still kind of attractive but should leave the limelight poles to the younger hotties?

Did she just stop fake singing completely?

And worst of all [for me at least] what is up with the 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 carefulness and "over"thinking of her dancing?

Aww hell naw!

...This is hillarious.

And Britney is a bitch.

As we all know by now things have been topsy turvy in the world of Britney ever since her and K-Fed called it quits. Most of all she has said fuck the world to any and everyone who thinks they can come up in her house and tell her how to run things, even if you may be her I don't know, manager, business associates, child protective services, or that woman who used to follow her around everywhere. What was her name? Oh yeah, Lynne Spears.

In other words. She. Don't. GIVE. A. FUCK. And for some strange reason I think I love her even more. Am I disappointed by what I saw on Sunday night? Hell yes. Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth? Probably not. If this is the case, click the link below and you'll get what I'm talking about.

  • LAIST: Ha-Ha! The Joke is on You MTV!


  • P.S. Gimme More has been in heavy rotation since that performance. Don't know why. It just has.

    No comments: