Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Quote of the Night!


That's gangsta!

Ja Rule. Adorned in the trappings of a Halloween costume my parents would never let me wear Halloween after Halloween.


"They got my man Doug Morris under fire and @#!*, they got him going down to go speak to Congress about hip-hop lyrics, are you @#*$ing serious?" Ja said. "There's a f--king black kid right now about to get 25 years for having a fight with some white kids over hanging the nooses over the white tree, let's get to that. Let's get into sh-t like that, because that's what's tearing up America, not me calling a woman a b--ch or a h-e on my rap songs...And if it is, then we need to go step to Paramount, and f--king MGM, and all of these other motherf--kers that's making all of these movies and we need to go step to MTV and Viacom, and lets talk about all these f--king shows that they have on MTV that is promoting homosexuality, that my kids can't watch this sh-t," he continued. "Dating shows that's showing two guys or two girls in mid-afternoon. Let's talk about s--t like that! If that's not f--king up America, I don't know what is..."-Ja tells Complex magazine

Sorry Ja, but I'm gonna have to disagree. Them gay episodes of Next is straight jokes son! Real talk.

And just for shits and giggles:

No comments: