Sunday, September 16, 2007

New flava in ya ear!


Allow me to reintroduce myself...

I'm not gonna lie. Shortly following the Hot Chip show I went to earlier this summer I was a little disappointed. Sure I was a sweaty mess [aren't I always?], wore my sunglasses at night throughout the entire show, and got up on the good foot, but the boys in the band, much to my dismay, played nearly nothing but new tunes. It wasn't until a few days later that I read how the boys got tired of playing the same old tunes they had been playing for years now. Hey if you got new shit, might as well bump it right?

And now that I think about it. The show did kick ass, despite my pouting about not knowing many of the songs on the set list. One song I did recognize, thanks to the ever helpful world of music blogs, was this gem, which should get your hips quivering for a new Hot Chip album.

"Let's raise another challis" and get down!

  • Hot Chip - Shake A Fist!


  • Big ups to
  • Discobelle
  • for another hot track and one of the best pics I have ever seen of Hot Chip presented above.

    No comments: