Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Wamp Wamp What it do!

Sisqo. Who's Your Daddy? "Don't call it a comeback!"

  • Concrete Loop
  • reports:

    "Brian posted this “new” Sisqo song last November and I finally got my hands on the video. We may be a little late with this one, but that is always better than never. Word is, Sisqó is currently working independently and finished his third solo album, titled Last Dragon (to complete the trilogy), and it is set for release this Summer...Don’t act like you weren’t bumping “Unleash The Dragon” like no tomorrow back in ‘99!!"


    '99? Shit, no need for me to even front. I brought this disc back into my life towards the end of January and couldn't get enough for a few weeks. It felt like 1999 all over again.

    But seriously Sisqo, what is with this video? Is this your Every Little Step for the two double zero seven?



    And no, contrary to popular belief, this is not an ad for the Universal Soul Circus.

    No comments: