Thursday, April 19, 2007

Riddle Me This/Old school funk for the true funk soldiers!

For Papa...



Yesterday family, friends, and well wishers all came together to honor the life of my papa, Will C. Harris. Following the funeral, the same group of people came together at the house for the Repast, which was slightly reminiscent of this*, you know minus the chick getting champagne thrown on her and ghetto volleyball game:


But what I really want to discuss is this: How does one manage to feel like he never wants to drink/party again the morning following a Funeral and Repast? It just doesn't make sense.

[*And I am not trying to make light of yesterday's events at all, but I feel I can't forget to mention how some dudes in a couple of "low riders" felt it was necessary to hit the switches and show off as we all stood outside the Mortuary following the funeral service. ]

No comments: