Friday, April 13, 2007

Sometime in the fall...



...a friend of mine gave me a $50 dollar gift card to the Itunes music store. You see, back in college I took this 3 hr sociology course, that he, in turn, took the following school year. Instead of buying all of the required reading materials for the course, he just went ahead and used mine. Save time. Save money. Skip to the end of the school year. School gives money back for books, he hands some of mine in, forgetting that [oops!] they're not his. He felt bad, I got a free $50 dollar gift card out of it. Now I don't know about you all, but in my honest opinion, giving someone an Itunes gift card should be a sin. Those things are the devil. Whenever a song popped in my head and I didn't own it, I just pressed buy and voila, it was mine. [Trust me, this happened on numerous ocassions.] I even bought a few epsiodes of SNL.

On one such occasion I decided to purchase a track or two from Kelly Clarkson's last disc Breakaway. Let me rephrase that, I wound up buying half the damn disc. You see, Kelly Clarkson, like many a pop artist before her, released fifty-eleven songs from Breakaway as singles, and it just so happens that each and every one of those singles gets the job done and do not dissapoint. [And seriously, who doesn't love Since U Been Gone? Anybody.] It also doesn't hurt that each of those singles were bona fide hits with her listening public, proving once again, why she is one of the more successful winners of American Idol. And after hearing this new track from her forthcoming third album, I don't think she'll have to worry about losing listeners anytime soon.

  • IDOLATOR: Leak Of The Day, Part Two: Kelly Clarkson Is Really Pissed
  • No comments: