Monday, April 23, 2007

Holla if you hear me!

I would, but I'm confused.

As soon as this video started and Bizzy Bone opened his mouth [coupled with his tight crossed legs], my mind went straight back to late junior high/early high school. You see it was then that I couldn't afford to support my cd buying habit on my own. I had family members/relatives who were nice enough to come through and buy an album or two for a brotha from time to time. On one such occasion I was strolling through the rap section of the Wherehouse with my uncle when we just so happened to come across a few Bone Thugs-N-Harmony CDs. It was then that my uncle, out of nowhere said, "I heard that Bizzy Bone got a little sugar in his tank. Yes, brotha likes it up the butt," or something along those lines. That's all I could think of as I watched this clip. That is until he started shouting and shit, then I just thought he went and lost his damn mind.



Oh and Tameka if you see this, please get a nigga his plaques already. JESUS!

No comments: