Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Round and Round/Round We Go


I don't know if you have heard, but Timbaland has a new album coming out next week. It's littered with guest artists like whoa, and grants Timbaland the opportunity to spit, talk shit, or simply think out loud over a beat with a little help from friends. I've heard a few tracks here and there, but for the most part I'm not all ga ga over it as one would expect, cause after all, it is Timbaland. Maybe I need a few more spins? I don't know. Or maybe I'm too nostalgic for a time when the usual suspects swung by Tim's studio to "try and catch the beat." [See Aaliyah's John Blaze off of Tim's Bio or Up Jumps Da Boogie off of Welcome to Our World. Hell I'll take a Make it Hot starring Nicole Wray.]

But I digress.

One collaboration to get pumped about is definitely the one between Timbo and Ms. Maya Arulpragasam, a.k.a. M.I.A. Unfortunately for us Americans, said collaboration, Come Around, won't be on our copy of Timb's Shock Value. [Lucky brits and their bonus tracks] Fortunately for us, the internet always comes through, so here it is, M.I.A., Timbaland, Come Around. Turn the volume up.

  • Timbaland (ft. M.I.A.) - Come Around (UK bonus track)
  • No comments: