Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Quote of the Day!


After missing it on the new release wall and not finding it under the L or S sections* in rock, I decided to approach the young sales assistant who was busy pricing CDs and DVDs for Circuit City to see if the store had a copy of the new LCD Soundsystem CD Sound of Silver.

TAUWAN: Excuse me. Hi. Do you know if you guys have the new LCD Soundsystem CD?
YOUNG SALES ASSISTANT: [Looks at me with a confused look on her face, as if she wants to scratch her head as she speaks, but can't]...Ummmm...I'm sorry but you're going to have to talk to someone in tv about that.

New LCD Soundsystem. Sound of Silver. In stores now!


[*Don't fret. After walking off to talk to someone who opened the store, she led me to the rock section, but let me know that both her and the morning person she talked to have no recollection of seeing the disc this morning. Luckily for me I got the only copy in the store, tucked away behind some old Avril Lavigne discs.]

No comments: