Sunday, March 25, 2007

New flava in ya ear!


So some time not too long ago I was on my way somewhere [probably off to spend some money on something I didn't really need. You know how we do] and I decided to give Missy Elliot's The Cookbook a spin. One of my favorite tracks on the disc is the album opener Joy featuring Mike Jones. It's low, thick, and heavy. And Mike comes with it on his guest turn. It's one of those fun guest turns that makes you want to go out and play more of whatever said artist is cooking, hoping it's as tasty as those few bars. Immediately I found myself wondering, where is the once ubiquitous Mike Jones? Did he fall off or something? Luckliy for us he didn't; he's been found by the folks over at
  • Discobelle.
  • My 6-4. Mike Jones, Bun B, the Snoop D-O-Double G, and one sick ass Eazy-E sample. Go on, press play and give the best song you'll hear all week a listen. MIKE JONES!

  • Mike Jones feat. Bun B and Snoop Dogg-My 6-4
  • No comments: