Friday, March 23, 2007

Dress you up

So Jury Duty got cut short and came to an end today. [Thank the lord] Instead of taking my ass home, I decided to buy a new phone. Do I have a new phone? No. Do I have a kick ass nylon jacket and fresh brown tinted aviators? Yes. In other words, I somehow wound up inside H&M. And as was expected, the women's dept looked all cramped and action packed, while the men's section had a calm and serene chill and space to browse in peace. [Not that I was shopping in the women's dept, but you gotta walk through it in order to carouse the children's section. Wait did that explanation help matters at all?] Madonna will be happy to know that a shitton of women [and a few portly mohawked dudes] were all up in her new collection. I forgot the collection was out, and am surprised that I just got around to viewing this outrageous promo that's been floating around the internet for it, today. Check it out:

No comments: