Friday, January 12, 2007

Oh Word!

Look at this trailer.



Now, if you're like me, everytime this trailer comes to an end you try your bestest not to laugh and simply move on. Plus isn't there a movie like this already called The Hills or some shit? I mean I love me some Futuresex/Lovesounds, but come on, Justin Timberlake, hardcore surburban thug? That's a joke right?

And then one by one, I started reading reviews of the flick. Yes, it's not the greatest flick seems to be the sentiment all the critics are echoing, but they also seem to agree on something else: Justin Timberlake ain't that bad, he's actually downright charming. Guess you can't judge a book by its cover.

  • POPWATCH: The critics agree on "Alpha Dog": Justin Timberlake doesn't suck!


  • I also like how this film sat on the shelf for a while and is now back on the radar as JT launches his nationwide Futuresex/Lovesound tour. Clever.

    No comments: