Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Got get myself into it


Look, it should be no secret by now. I am in love with the Rapture. Pieces of the People We Love is the shit. The guys, like me, appreciate a good groove, and they are, hands down, one of the best live bands around right now.

Now, late last year I had to skip out on an after party dj'd by the boys following their great concert cause I had to be at work at 6:30 the following morning. My partners in crime T and J-Dizzle managed to get in and had a gay old time. And now it seems, since I am residing in Southern California, I have to miss out on yet another chance to revel in the Rapture's funk.

Be in the next Rapture video!

The Rapture will be shooting their new music video in Brooklyn, NY for “Pieces of The People We Love” on Thursday, January 18th and we need YOU!

We’re looking for real Rapture fans so if you are interested in appearing in the video please submit the following to rapturecasting@gmail.com as soon as possible.

1. A photo of yourself
2. A short blurb about why you want to appear in the video

Our production company will contact those they are interested in directly.

Hope to see you Thursday!

DAMN! DAMN! DAMN! DAMN!

And now, just because I can, here is the video for one of my top ten singles of 2006 Get Myself Into It.

No comments: