Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Headline of the Day! [Update]



In which Courtney Love pretty much throws a youmustnotknowboutme towards AI and the general public:

"i woul dnever ever do that, ive never watche dthat show except once with my daughter i went to the final night, I couldnt even get ON that show nor would i wantt o and no offense to anyone who has been on that show and wantsto be on that show- i have no interest at this point in my life, im interested in putting this record out- doing films and doiung rock shows this summer and being on the road, and thats what i shall do. US misrepresented and misquoted me and nothing i said was ever meant for any publication. I didnt kn ow it wa sgoing to be a big deal but then again ive been very busy and id ont exactly pay attention to pop culture and id ont read tabloids and idont have a google alert i find lofe fAr easier without those things"


Let it rain. Clear it out.

  • GAWKER: Correction: Courtney Won't Be Falling Off Paula's A.I. Chair
  • No comments: