Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Headline of the Day!


Since I am doing jack shit at this point in my life I can tune into American Idol religiously when a new episode drops. [What? It ain't like I am the only one.] One of the most entertaining aspects of the show for me, aside from seeing people shine and/or embarass themselves, is watching Paula Abdul simply be Paula Abdul. She's so damn entertaining and does a good job of "looking like" she is on another planet or out of it. It's charming, cute, and funny, but I don't know if I could handle the same actions and mannerisms if it was Courtney Love instead of Paula Abdul sitting in between Randy and Simon.

  • US: Us Exclusive: Paula Being Replaced? Courtney Love Claims She's Been Called for American Idol


  • Then again, it's not like US Weekly or whatever it is called is a credible news source. But then again credible news sources
  • appear to be slacking these days, so who knows?
  • No comments: