Monday, September 29, 2008

A Woman's Worth.


Outrageous.

Let's talk about how I was sooo ready to apply the snark with this one. Let's talk about how I was all ready to shout out, in the words of Jill Scott, "WHY! WHY! WHY! [Whatever is, let it be..] Did we not learn anything from placing T.I. on Mariah Carey's unfortunately here today gone tomorrow I'll Be Lovin U Long Time. [Next thing you know, you're gonna tell me they've already shot a video for this remix in which Britney and her guest rappers don't even appear in a single frame together] Let's talk about how Busta Rhymes's rap at the top of the track put a huge smile on my face and has me salivating for that new disc. [Which is remarkable seeing as how I ain't paid attention to a Busta Rhymes album since 2002] And of course, last but not least, let's talk about "the legendary Miss Britney Spears", and how I am loving this track [the original, not the remix] more and more with each listen.

And you should too!

New flava in ya ear!

  • THE HIP-HOP MUSIC: Womanizer [RMX] - Britney Spears feat. Busta Rhymes and T.I.
  • No comments: