Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Real Talk: The "Calling it like I see it, so you can shut the hell up!" edition.

FILE UNDER: A Moment of Clarity/PRIMARIES: Out of the Races & Onto the Tracks!

It is my belief that some of the most honest [and/or scary] answers regarding politics are shot out of the mouths of grandparents. They lived through "a lot of shit" [as my 74 year old Bigmama would say] and have earned the right to say whatever the "f" they want, and you know what means, right?: NO FILTER BUTTON*

This came to me again last night, while watching the following segment on The Daily Show. And make sure you stick around til the end. The last comment uttered by one of the "panel members" is straight jokes/icing io:



You know, laughter really is the best medicine sometimes. It sure did keep the thought that a large number of the American populace more than likely share the same views, thoughts and opinions of this small group of seniors in Florida, at bay.

Earlier...


  • JEZEBEL: News Roundup: John McCain Can Pry Obama's Health Care Reform From My Cold Dead Hands


  • *Though it can be said that grandparents generally have no filter button when it comes to just about any subject, no matter who is around. Trust me, I know.

    No comments: