Saturday, May 17, 2008

Paid tha cost. [Addendum].

FILE UNDER: A Moment of Clarity.


Keep ya distance bruh! Keep ya distance...

FROM my post on my buddy's MYSPACE page to your computer screen. Introducing a few words on Tauwan and his affinity for Pop Chantenueses.:

Just out of curiousity I counted all the cd's I have purchased since Jan 2008. It's something like 20-30. Now of course not all of them are getting a lot of attention, but of that group the ones that got the most/get the most airplay are by pop chantenueses: Kylie, Robyn, Madonna, Danity Kane, Ashlee Simpson, [I know I know, but really, it ain't that bad]; That is why I am worried about this Lindsay track. A few more listens and I might be won over. AND it's a Stargate production that doesn't sound like Irreplaceable, AND Ne-Yo had something to do with it as well. My history of falling for female pop stars [I had a Spice Girls phase AND a Britney phase as a young teen. Guessing the rents and some family memebers had a lot of instances where they had to defend my sexuality....], I'm destined to like this I tell ya. Wait no, I mean I am doomed, "DOOMED!"

Ladies and Gentlemen, One Mo Gin, Lindsay Lohan, Bossy.

No comments: