Monday, March 10, 2008

One night only!


I don't wanna run to you. (but I will...)

Seems like everything's coming up Milhouse (!) in the world of Britney Spears. Well, not everything, but something's gotta be right when the suits on the board at "America's Most Watched Network" call on you to guest star on an episode of one of their hit television shows. [Of course, this goes both ways. Folks will tune in when this episode airs right?] So stay tuned and check your local listings. Britney Spears. [Not playing herself! OH MY GOD!] How I Met Your Mother.* Only on CBS.

  • TV GUIDE: Britney Spears Lands One Mother of a TV Role


  • *And who knows, I might actually laugh at this episode instead of simply grinning or waiting to see what all the fuss is about. Don't get me wrong, I like this show, and yes, it's quite charming, but it ain't appointment television, and I didn't see what all the fuss was about when I finally got around to watching it.

    No comments: