Thursday, March 13, 2008

One.

FILE UNDER: Oh Word?


What you say n**a? Amnesia?#@*!

Okay. So at first, the title to this news blurb alone was enough to make me chuckle and go, oh Snoop:


Snoop Dogg to perform on ‘One Life to Live’

And then I kept reading and was hit with this quote:

“My momma always had it on the tube in tha crib growing up. The opportunity to change up the theme song and give it some of my flavor will make the show the Life of The Party.”


Yes, I realize Snoop ain't the only Black male on the planet who watched stories in his childhood cause his moms was bout it, bout it. No, look again. MSNBC took it upon themselves to write said quote how Snoop talks. Look at the word in between "in" and "crib", it's tha, not the, but tha. That's straight jokes MSNBC. Straight jokes...

  • MSNBC: Snoop Dogg to perform on ‘One Life to Live’
  • No comments: