Monday, March 03, 2008

Dirty Diana.

FILE UNDER: [I be saying] NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!


I told you I was trouble...

So lately it seems that "the legendary Ms. Britney Spears" is slowly [but surely?] getting her shit together. She's seeing her boys again, teaching little girls to dance, got her nails did, and is safe [for now and hopefully forever] from that strange Howard K. Stern like character that was running around and calling himself Mr. Manager.

Yep, things just might be looking up for B-Rocka.

And then I pressed play on this:

  • KISSFM: Britney Spears and HEIDI MONTAG(!?@#) - Dramatic


  • Why Lord? Why?

    I, I, I just don't know what to say. See, this is why Ms. Montag needs a job, so she can stop hassling recording artists and their publicists til she finally breaks through and reels in a sucker. Unless, in this case it was Britney who reached out to Heidi, angling for a collabo. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. If so, it was probably done after an early morning viewing of Heidi's Higher music video on YouTube, which, it must be said, has yet to take me higher.

    Big ups (?) to the folks over at
  • Idolator
  • for this one.

    No comments: