Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Weird fishes.

HAPPY NEW YEAR! And what a new year it was right? I don't know about all y'all, but last night's festivities is not one for the record books. I'm not saying that I didn't have a good time or anything, its just that everything went by ever so quickly, and now BAM(!) here we are, ready to dive back into the working week. While some of us were busy passing out on outdoor patios in makeshift shopping cart chairs [I swear, those who dwell in giant eastside homes on a hill are so swank], and watching time accelerate from midnight to three a.m. in what seemed like a mere matter of seconds, those lovely lads in Radiohead got their webcast on, offering up live in-studio performances of tracks from In Rainbows. For those of you keeping score at home, as of today, said disc is now available in stores. Here's the vid for my favorite track off of In Rainbows, Nude. Enjoy and goodnight!



  • IMEEM: Radiohead "Scotch Mist" Webcast
  • No comments: