Friday, January 11, 2008

GOOD MORNING!

FILE UNDER: New flava in ya ear!

I don't drive, but my 19 year old Cousin Lil Bro does. And he's of the install a bomb ass sound system and blast it to the nines while listening to the hip-hop and R&B flavas of the month variety. Hoe Sit Down, Wipe Me Down, Tip Drill and songs and albums of that ilk are staples in his bass heavy, bombastic sound system having ride. That is why riding in the car with him is always entertaining, even if I sometimes wish the southern fried, instruction giving, ringtone rap songs weren't so prevalent on his mixed cds or in heavy rotation when he dips and rides. Presented below is one such outrageous song that I just "had to hear" which was followed by him pressing play, cranking it up to the nines, and bouncing in his seat as if he was setting himself up for a ghostriding of the whip! Now don't get me wrong, 5 times out of ten I come around and end up enjoying said singles and adding them to playlists and the like. Will this one become a hit on Tauwan Patterson's iPod? Only time will tell...

No comments: