Wednesday, February 28, 2007

A Moment of Clarity


Dear Randy, Paula, and Simon,

Really? I mean, really? Why all the love and adoration for Chris Richardson's performance of Jason Mraz's Geek in the Pink last night? I couldn't even get through his performance without noting how much the cat wants to be Justin Timberlake. Now I realize that JTimb ain't got that soulful sing bounce, extended hand out with the other on the stomach, raspy, white boy soul R&B voice thing on lock [hell I've even used those moves before, well minus the white boy soul R&B voice thing, I'm Black], but damn it if everything about him doesn't scream Justin Timberlake. [And I think the stylists are hip to this too.] In my honest opinion, the vocal of the night belonged to Nick Pedro. Now if we could give him Chris Richardson's confidence and stage presence, then we may have something to truly run home and tell mom about.

Sincerely,

Tauwan

No comments: