Saturday, June 21, 2008

Sistahs.


They're doing it for themselves.

T: You may know this already, but just read on a bus video screen of all places, that ms janet is getting her own as yet untitle reality show project on mtv. Glad to see someone suporting her, since def jam won't. Haha.
E:I know, right? Def Jam has problems.
T: Plethora of single on that album. Plethora! Fucking idiots. We should be on awesome ass video/single number three or four by now.
E: I agree. Idk wtf is going through their minds. I think Janet should make a video for LUV with her own money.
T: P.S. We're totally going to her concert tour together right? Right?
E: Right. Haha. That is my b*&%
T: Imma go ahead and put on disclipline right now! I mean right after i'm through with bumping this here hard candy. Shh, don't tell no other jdj stans.
E: Hahahaha. Mess. I will not. Madonna likes janets music. She said she works out to it. And "Incredible" is my s*&
T: Oh my god, i wish people would step up and realize how good the music is frm tha ladies this year: janet, madonna, kylie, select mc tracks, etc.
E: Hahaha. I like how you said select MC tracks cause it is the truth. Haha. I love Kylies X cd
T: And i like how i didn't have to type "yes, i said select mc tracks" cause i know you'd get it and agree. Haha. Sorry mimi, they ain't all winners. Haha.
T: Though i must say, e equals maximum powerpuff whateva does operate on some r.kelly post chocolate factory levels of absurdity with the lyrics on some tracks. Touch my body and migrate gets me eveytime!
E: Hahaha. Mariah needs prayer. Haha. She really does.
T: Marrying nick cannon and wearing clothes designed by the bratz dolls clothing dept and shit with her grown ass. Haha!
E: Hahahahahahahahahaha. For real!!
T: It took every ounce of strength within me to not cackle like hillary clinton on a good day when i read your response.
E: Hahahahahahaha.

No comments: