Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Knockin Boots.

Redux.

With Pretty Ricky!


FILE UNDER: A Moment of Clarity.

Aight. A few things:

(1) OOOH WEE! is that the beat from H-Town's Knockin' Da Boots? Yes, yes it is. Smart move Gentlemen Ricky. The kids will love it, and adults who known damn well they too old to be giving a damn about Pretty Ricky will have a hard time turning the dial when this comes on the radio. The television? Maybe, yes.

(2) What is up with those pants? I dare y'all to walk to your local Burger Palace in some pants like that.

(3) 4 Play? Really?

(4) SLICKDELAPHANTE?!!!@#


(5) You buff homie or are you sucking the fuck out of that stomach?

(6) Uh, I don't know homie. A lot of that grindin' got you looking kind of fruity.

(7)
At the end of it all tho' I gotta admit, I kind of like this track. But mostly because it's so reminiscent of the original.

(8)
With that being said I must say that I swear to God if these fools become my new T-Pain with this album 80's Babies [meaning I tried my best to look away and not listen and/or care and wound up copping Epiphany (from a store -GASP-) and actually enjoying it and some of his non album guest starring hooks], then, then I just don't know what I'll do with myself. Shit, who am I kidding, I almost made this song my ringtone a while back:

No comments: